I've been tagged. It took me awhile to realize that I was tagged...
1) When I was in elementary school, I was nominated to attend a roller blading competition. I was surprised to win a roller blading award considering how "unathletic" I was.
2) Cafe Strada in Berkeley is my favorite cafe.
3) I love milk, especially almond steamed milk.
4) I became lactose intolerant junior year in college. That made me very sad because I wasn't able to enjoy almond steamed milk anymore.
5) I hate cheese, especially parmesan cheese (or any smelly cheese).
6) I used to be very flexible. I did ballet and gymnastics when I was little. I had to quit gymnastics in middle school because I couldn't overcome my fear of the balance beam.
7) I love taro. I'm not sure if it's the taste or if it's because taro is purple. Probably both.
8) When I was in kindergarten, I used to get car sick after riding in ANY car for longer than five minutes.
9) I love sweets, but I don't like chocolate that much.
10) I have never had allergies until I moved to Sacramento. In fact, Oski is the same way.
11) I have had to wear glasses (or corrective lenses) since I was in the fourth grade.
12) I used to like eating milk powder. My sister and I used to get in trouble with eating milk powder when dad & mom weren't home.
13) I like to add gummy bears in my ice cream. I don't know why Tomio thinks that's wierd.
14) I don't like to peel oranges. I ususally avoid eating oranges unless I can find someone to peel them for me.
15) I'm scared of bugs, especially spiders and roaches.
16) I took golf lessons when I was in high school. My dad was so proud of me. But I play golf as if I have never taken lessons before.
17) I love shoes and I can't explain why.
18) The one subject that I never understood is physics.
19) I lived in Oregon for about two years. I was one of the two Asians in the middle school.
20) I had an extra tooth that had to be surgically removed when I was little.
That's all! I won't tag anyone unless you want to be tagged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment